Read the following recommendations carefully; they will be useful to guarantee the success of your participation in the Andean Gaming Trade Show.
• Identifying your company objective, expectative and the goals to be achieved in the Andean Gaming Trade Show.
• Select the objective market to which is directed all the information about your participation in the fair.
• Identifying the communication objective to be achieved.
• Choosing the products to be exhibited. Select the stand and exhibition space according to your needed.
• Prepare all the promote material.
• Define advertising, press and public relations strategies to promote your participation in the fair.
• Costs for rent, assembly and decoration of the stand, pop material, personnel expenses, souvenirs for clients, equipment transporting, others.
• Training personnel in customer services.
• Contracting for the stand assembly and decoration.
• Distribution of invitations.
During the Show
• Excellence in customer services.
• Apply marketing and promotion strategies.
• Knowledge of the competitors.
• Measuring the impact and acceptance of the products from potential customers.
• Presence in the media and official catalog of the fair.
• Dismantling Supervision.
• Immediate follow up of contacts which were done.
• Measuring immediate results according to the proposed objectives.
• Final analysis of costs and final report on the fair with recommendations for future participations.
Security Recommendation for Exhibitors
Log into the recommendation link for exhibitors elaborated by Corferias by clicking here